James Adisai Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales with a company number 10649563.
We are a professional beauty business with high standards and we wish to practise our professional and the same standards to every of our client. When you use our beauty services you agree to our terms and conditions below:
1. The beauty treatments that offer at James Adisai Studio are makeup, personal makeup tutorial, hairstyling and facial. The other treatments are only available for a home visit at your home or at our partner beauty spa.
2. Full payment is required for corporate clients, all wedding makeup, wedding hairstyle and all trials for wedding makeup and hairstyle. This is to give you one less thing to worry about your big day and guarantee your appointment as we will not be taking other appointments at your selected time. It’s refundable as long as you give a notice at least 3 weeks prior your trial or wedding day. Pay for wedding makeup & hair services
3. A deposit is required for the following service to secure your appointment. Your deposit is redeemable against any product or service. The deposit is non-refundable upon cancellation. Pay deposit
Deposit £30 (per client) for special offers and beauty treatments at James Adisai Studio.
Depsit £50 (per client) for makeup treatments and hairstyles.
Deposit £100 (per client) for all makeup lessons.
Deposit £150 (per package) for all pre-wedding packages.
For some makeup & hair packages deposit may vary.
4. We accept deposit payments through this website only.
5. The deposit payment must be done in the name of the person who books the service. If someone else makes a deposit payment for you, this must be clearly crarified with us.
6. The balance payment is required at the time of the appointment. If you need a receipt please let us know. Receipt will be sent to your email as we have a paperless policy.
7. No guests are allowed with you during any treatment except all trial bridal clients who can bring 1 guest to James Adisai Studio.
8. Children are not allowed as a guest to James Adisai Studio.
9. Pets are not allowed at James Adisai Studio.
10. All clients must not attend without making an appiontment.
11. Please do not arrive exesively early at James Adisai Studio. If that’s the case please text or call to check with us.
12. CCTV and security systems (sush as Police Alert) are in operation 24/7 at James Adisai Studio for your security.
13. Your phone call and the coversations maybe recorded. This is for training purpose and security reasons.
14. Food and alcohol are not allowed at James Adisai Studio except snack and soft drink. You may bring your lunch if there is a makeup lesson.
15. Video or sound recording is not allowed during any treatments.
16. Prices listed on this website are prices at James Adisai Studio only.
17. Extra fee for home/hotel visit:
£50 per visit for London Travel Zone 1 - 6.
18. Extra fee for other areas may vary according to your location.
19. Clients are required to pay traveling expenses, parking fees and accommodation for example for weddings.
20. Bank Holiday Surcharge is 30% extra of the treatment price.
21. Early Morning Fee £40 for all home visit appointments at your home before 6am.
22. All trials are carried out at James Adisai Studio as it’s fully equipped. This enable us to know what to use and bring on the wedding day. An extra fee is required for home visit trials.
23. A £160 non-refundable deposit is required at time of reservation for all bridal packages (except package Bridal Makeup & Hair A). This £160 deposit will cover makeup and hair trial fee for your selected package. It will be deducted from the full packages cost when you decide to continute with bridal makeup and hair on your wedding day.
24. A £140 non-refundable deposit is required at time of reservation for package Bridal Makeup & Hair A .This £140. deposit will cover your trial makeup (with normal long lasting foundation) and hair trial fee. It will be deducted from the full package cost when you decide to continue with bridal makeup and hair on your wedding day. Full payment is required in advance for this package.
25. When your treatment/service time and date are agreed. Any changes of appointment date and time can be made with at least 48 hours notice.
26. When your appointment time and date are agreed, if client fails to receive the treatment without giving us any notice in advance (for example a last minute cancelation). There will still be a charge as a price of one treatment.
27. A non-refundable deposit £75 (for normal foundation) or £90 (for airbrush) is required at time of reservation for all groom packages. (This deposit will cover your groom makeup trial fee. It will be deducted from the full packages cost when you decide to continue on your wedding day).
28. An available balance of your Beauty Account is non refunable but you can exchange it within 6 months with our products, treatments and services.
29.The outstanding payment is required at least 3 weeks prior to your wedding day appointment.
30. Fee for extra hours touching up on location is £20 per client per hour (for general, makeup and hair) and £40 per client per hour for wedding clients and pre-weddings.
31. If there is a refund, a refund fee £5 is required per transaction.
32. Clients who are redeeming gift vouhcers at James Adisai Studio are required to pay £10 refundable deposit. This is to secure your slot and avoid no show clients. This £10 deposit is fully refundable at the end of your appointment.
33. Facial gift vouchers can be used at James Adisai Studio only.
34. Facial gift voucher is not exchange able for cash, discount or other beauty treatments.
35. Other type of gift vouchers can not exchage able for cash. They may be exchanged for the other beauty treatments with similar value.
36. Minimum order of waxing treatment(s) is £25 per client.
37. Waxing, pedicure, manicure and massage (which is part of you wedding package) are available for home visit or at our partner salon/spa only.
38. When group discount applies. The total discount will be deducted from your fianal payment.
39. Should you suffer from sensitive skin or allergies to any cosmetic products, such as eyelash glue, foundations etc. In benefit for our makeup artists and our clients, it is important that you let us know well in advance.
40. Clients must fill and sign a consultation form before the treatment start.
41. All visitors to James Adisai Ltd will be required to sign a visitor form.
42. Your personal information is protected in accordance with the UK Data Protection Legislation (the Data Protection Act 1998).
43. We do not share customer details with any 3rd parties.
44. We reserve the right to refuse to book or give treatments if we consider the request is not appropriate.
45. When you use our services your photo(s) may be published on www.jamesadisai.com, our other websites, our social medias as an example of our work anonymously. The removal can be arranged if you wish.
46. It’s useful to read FAQs about your makeup and hairstyle and Advice Before - After Your Treatments.
Special makeup techniques to create a more opened appearance of the eyes for East Asian and South East Asian clients.
Glamorous makeup and hairstyle package for day out, night out and for any special occasions.
Great value beauty packages for brides and bridsmaids that come with makeup, hairstyle and beauty treatments.
A makeover experience with makeup application, hairstyling and photo shoot at our studio.
Hairstyings for your day out, night out and for any spcial occasions.
Enjoy being pampered with our facial treatments for a fresher youthful looking facial skin.
James Adisai Ltd
23 Cardwell Rd, Islington, London N7 0NL United Kingdom
© 2020 James Adisai Ltd. All rights reserved. Registered in England and Wales. Company No.10649563